Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

SEO



I welcome you all in my blog. Today I am going to share the information about the SEO. Today I will share what is SEO? What are the advantages of SEO? Why we do SEO.
Exactly what is SEO?
SEO is not a magic it is the idea or work which we have to do continuously to get website in high rank of search engines. SEO is the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. Suppose I have a website or blog, and I want the page visibility of my website is good or in top in all search engines like Google, Bing and many others. For this purpose I optimize my website or I do SEO of my website.
I give you an example of SEO.
If we search song in the Google. In the first page we get 10 results. The first website we saw in the page is the result of the SEO. The Site owner does SEO and he got his website in the first rank. So why we do SEO of our website.
Types of SEO.
On Line SEO- This is the type of SEO which we use directly in website. The SEO which is use while we are online.
Off Line SEO- This is the type of SEO which we do outside of Website. The SEO which we work in Offline.
At first the design of the website should be SEO friendly. The speed of the website should be high means the website should open fast. If the high graphics flash, animation is use in the website that will not open fast so the design of the website should be simple.
The layout of the Website should be SEO friendly. The navigation keys should be seen clearly in website and the position of sidebar should be in correct position.

1 comment: